Online delivery information
In store delivery information
It’s really important to us that you have the answers to your questions and the information you need as quickly as possible. To help you resolve your query, we have provided responses to our order delivery Frequently Asked Questions below.
1. Check the estimated delivery lead times below.
Please remember that this date is an estimate, so your order may arrive slightly before, on, or slightly after your estimated delivery date. To see the progress of your order, check your tracking.
- Prescription glasses – delivery will be between 10-15 working days from the date the order was placed, pending prescription validation. Please note that if you have selected any lens ‘add-ons’ your order may take a couple of extra days.
- Prescription sunglasses – delivery will be between 10-15 working days from the date the order was placed, pending prescription validation.
- Non-prescription sunglasses and accessories – after placing an order, our courier will aim to deliver your item(s) within 5-7 working days.
- Contact lenses – we offer free delivery to all areas in Ireland for all contact lens orders to an address of your choice within 5-7 working days from the date your order was placed. For Complete Contact Care subscription customers, we will often be able to delivery your order much quicker than this.
2. Track your order.
Please see the ‘How can I track my order?’ option below.
3. I'm still waiting for my order.
If your delivery is overdue, or your items have been accidentally damaged in transit, or for any other queries, call our Customer Services team for assistance on +44 (0)800 038 2177, 8.30am-7pm, Monday to Friday. Saturday 9am-5pm and Sunday 10am-5pm.
If you live in the UK or Northern Ireland please visit www.visionexpress.com where we offer a range of products. At present, we are unable to make deliveries outside of the Republic of Ireland excluding the UK.
All of our Ireland orders will be delivered by our trusted courier.
You can track your parcel's journey by contacting us to obtain your tracking number.
For any prescription glasses orders placed in store or online please check your email inbox for your 'Track your order' updates.
Missed a delivery?
If you missed your delivery, the courier will leave a calling card with a reference number printed on it. You will be able to reschedule or collect it from your delivery service unit.
As many of our products are processed and dispatched on the same day as ordering, we are therefore unable to cancel your order once payment has been taken. Please see our Free 100 day returns page for how to return your order once received.
At the moment, it’s not possible for us to deliver online orders to Vision Express stores. However, this is a feature we are looking to have in the very near future.
Our non-prescription sunglasses or solutions are picked and dispatched from our central warehouse. However, prescription products take us a little longer to check and create indivdually. Therefore, depending on the content of your basket we may from time to time be required to send parts of your order separately, which could mean that they arrive with you on different days.
We are unfortunately unable to change the delivery address once an order has been placed. That is because we cannot guarantee that the change in our system will be effective before the delivery takes place, and also to prevent possible fraud. You can try to contact the courier for advice.
We put great care throughout our packing process to make sure you receive your items in perfect condition. However, damage may occur while the delivery is in transit.
If you notice that the contents are damaged or faulty after you have received the delivery, please contact our Customer Service team for advice and return it by completing the returns process here and using a returns label.
Of course if your order is damaged we will replace the product(s) or refund you in full.
We understand that’s scary! Please check with your neighbours to see if one of them received the package for you or if you have a courier calling card posted through your letterbox. If you can’t find it, contact our Customer Service team for assistance. We will do everything we can to locate your order for you. Of course, if it’s confirmed that your order was lost in transit, we will replace the product or refund you in full.