We’ve a great offer with your little ones in mind
When it comes to education, having correct vision is key to a child's learning and development. Beyond just reading, 80% of what we learn and experience in our lives is obtained through sight. This is as true for adults as it is for children. Undetected visual impairments is one of the leading causes of learning problems, but a simple eye test can reveal all.
Having an eye test once every two years is all it takes to stay on top of you and your child's vision
Terms and conditions
Free 2nd pair (selected brands only)
- Choose two pairs of children’s ophthalmic glasses or complete prescription sunglasses (including any lens trade-ups) and get the cheapest pair free.
- Both pairs must be for the same child, to the same prescription, purchased on the same day, in the same store.
- Free 2nd pair offer is applied to the children’s NHS/HSE voucher price.
- For adults purchasing from the children’s range, the discount will be applied to the full retail price.
- Offer is only available on selected brands: Seen, Kickers, In Style, Twiins, Heritage, Lipsy, Play and Storm.
- Offer is valid with free contact lens trial, Grand Advantage card no claims discount and eye test offers.
- Available to NHS/HSE and medical card holder customers when voucher is applied at face value.
- Offer is not valid with any other promotion, offer, coupon or discount including our standard second pair half price offer.
- Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
- Offer is not available online.
- Subject to availability. Whilst stocks last.