Land Rover Experience Day Social Media Competition T&Cs
- The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom (including The Scottish Isles, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man) and Ireland.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- To enter, the individual must:
- Like the competition post on either Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- Be following us on each of our Social Media channels on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Comment on the post by tagging the name of the person they’d like to spend the Land Rover experience day with.
- There is no charge for entries and no purchase necessary. Entry to competition will be deemed as acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Vision Express employees and members of their immediate families (including any live-in partner or household member) may not enter.
- The prize for this competition will be a Land Rover Driving Experience Day for 2x people, where the winner and their guest will be behind the wheel of a Land Rover with a trained instructor, on a specially designed private landscape. The Experience Day will typically last up to seven hours, complete with a welcome briefing and scheduled breaks. Lunch and refreshments will be provided by the selected Land Rover Centre*.
- The competition winner and guest will need to provide and bring with them a valid driving licence (if behind the wheel of the vehicle), comfortable outdoor clothing and sturdy footwear.
- Non-drivers are welcome to ride-along, but anyone wishing to drive the car will need a valid driver’s licence and to be over 18 years old.
- Participants should inform the selected Land Rover Centre* of pre-existing health conditions and any additional requirements to make their day as enjoyable as possible.
- No cash equivalent or alternative prize will be given and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- The competition opens on Wednesday 8th September 2021, with the closing date for the competition at 11:59pm on Wednesday 15th September 2021. Any entries received after the closing date of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
- The winner will be randomly selected from all correct and valid entries, the draw for the winner will take place within 7 days of the date on which the competition closes.
- Vision Express will attempt to notify the winner within 21 days after the closing date via a Social Media private message. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days from the date of the draw, unless otherwise specified to the winner. Delivery restrictions may apply.
In relation to all competition, the first name and surname of the winner will be published by Vision Express on their social channels, when announcing the winner. These terms and conditions were last updated: Friday 13th August 2021. *Land Rover Centres to choose from are as follows: Scotland (Perthshire), North Yorkshire (Skipton), Liverpool (Speke), Cheshire (Tarporley), Solihull (West Midlands), East of England (Market Harborough), Eastnor (Ledbury), London (Bedfordshire), West Country (Devon). We would welcome the winner to choose the centre nearest to them. Centres are wheelchair friendly with step-free access and accessible washrooms and are open with Covid-19 Safety Measures specific to each location.