In addition to a free eye test, these new enhanced benefits, which are also available to medical card holders, gives you the following three options:
Free glasses from our €69 range, or a lower priced range, complete with single vision, Essential Varifocal or bifocal lenses.
A €69 contribution towards glasses from our €99 glasses range, or a higher priced range, including single vision, Essential Varifocal or bifocal lenses.
Use your benefit as part payment towards one of our in store offers, such as a second pair of glasses for half price. Simply pay the difference between your allowance and cost of the your chosen glasses.
- These offers are subject to your PRSI/medical card eligibility.
- Free eye test and free glasses, up to entitlement value, are funded by The Health Service Executive or the Department of Social Protection.
- Eye tests for driving, VDU use and safety purposes are excluded.
- Lens trade-ups are available at an additional cost.
- Please note if you choose to use PRSI as part payment towards any other offer, this is based on your individual PRSI entitlement value.
- Standard price without a valid PRSI/medical card is €30.
- Only available in stores in the Republic of Ireland.